The national final season continues to pick up the pace. There will be three national finals today. Tonight we will watch the fifth heat of the Melodi Grand Prix, the grand final of Dora 2021 and the second semi final of Melodifestivalen.
Melodi Grand Prix- Fifth Heat (19:50 CET)
Four acts will perform tonight as before. First, the two competitors will duel with each other. After that, the other two competitors will duel with each other in the same way. The winners of these duels will make the final duel and the winner will go to the final.
- Ane.Fin – Walking In My Sleep
- TuVeia – Bli med meg på gar’n
- IMERIKA – I Can’t Escape
- River – Coming Home
Moreover, Rein Alexander who is the direct finalist will perform his song ”Eyes Wide Open” for the first time.
You can watch the competition at 19:50 CET by clicking here.
Dora 2021- Grand Final (20:10 CET)
Today, 14 act will compete to represent Croatia in the Eurovision Song Contest. The results will by a 50/50 public and jury split.
- Alkonost of Balkan (Nina Kraljić) -Rijeka
- Eric Vidović -Reci mi
- Ella Orešković -Come This Way
- Bernarda Brunović -Colors
- Sandi Cenov -Kriv
- ToMa -Ocean of Love
- Filip Rudan -Blind
- Beta Sudar -Ma zamisli
- Cambi -Zaljubljen
- Ashley Colburn and Bojan Jambrošić -Share The Love
- Brigita Vuco -Noći pijane
- Mia Negovetić -She’s Like a Dream
- Albina Grčić -Tick-Tock
- Tony Cetinski and Kiki Rahimovski -Zapjevaj, sloboda je!
You can watch the competition at 20:10 CET by clicking here.
Melodifestivalen –Second Semi-Final (20:00 CET)
Tonight 7 acts will compete for the final. There will be 100% public vote. The 2 acts with the lowest points in the first vote will be eliminated. Then the voting will take place again. In this voting, the acts in the top 2 will be in the final. The 3rd and 4th acts will go to the second chance round.
- Anton Ewald – New Religion
- Julia Alfrida – Rich
- WAHL ft. SAMI – 90-talet
- Frida Green – The Silence
- Eva Rydberg & Ewa Roos – Rena rama ding dong
- Patrik Jean – Tears Run Dry
- Dotter – Little Tot
You can watch the competition at 20:00 CET by clicking here.